Monday, August 2, 2010

4th Week - Class CANCELLED!

I got up this morning and were bout to get ready for class..

Then, Hazwan -


thats him, burning some "lemang" during recent raya haji...

my group leader for this subject, who is also my housemate got a call from Puan Foziah, telling us that today's class is CANCELLED!

I repeat... CANCELLED!!!



What?

You didn't hear me?

ok, for the last time "TODAY'S CLASS IS CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!"

So, what I did was, I went for a short walk at Tasik Permaisuri..

a bit of fresh air would do the trick since I have not been getting enough sleep, but getting back to bed was not my option since I won't be able to get back up then.

ahahahaha...

well, there are other assignments to be done, and this could only be the only time for me to have a little bit of relaxation from my hectic life as a student..

until then...

chill peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment