Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10th Week! Editing songs....

ok, for this class, Pn Foziah asked us to show to her what we have done for the audio editing task...

she asked us to cut a song and making it into a ringtone and to apply the effect of fading in and out prior and at the end of the cut audio...I've chose a song by an american duo, 3oh!3 - don't trust me

I've got a positive feedback from her as I've applied the fading in/out effect to the song and she pretty much liked it.

Task 1



for task to, I've decided to use songs by the same duo with the addition of Katy perry.



and




I used Audicity for this project and I tell you, this software has become really handy since I've using it a lot to cut song to make ringtones for my handphone.

ok, Task 3, Pn Foziah gave us a song sung by the great Dato' Siti Nurhaliza and the legendary M.Nasir - Dua Insan..



the song is a recorded audio from a live showcase and she asked us to remove the audience noise from the song so that it appears to a recorded in a studio. the task was quite difficult but i managed to get the task done.

so, there were time left after I had shown my tasks to Pn. Foziah, so I decided to finish the remaining tutorials of module 2...there's still a lot to be done and from what I hear, there's going to be some more addition to this module.....

aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

until then,

keep chillin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment