Monday, October 11, 2010

11th Week! Photo editing Task....

During the class, Puan Foziah asked us to show our task for photo editing..

Here a the photos that I've edited for this task...



This particular photo tells the story about me...I like to travel, so I edited pictures of me travelling places that I dream of going (the cliff is just an exaggeration!)

here's the next picture that I've edited..



I just love cars and motorsport...I did thought of becoming somekind of a racing driver but after a long thought, I think that it doesn't really holds a great future, so here I am...a teacher to be..

the pictures edited could also be use in the classroom..so the task is to help us to enhance our photo editing skills...

ok..

see you in the next post...

chill yaaaaaaaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment