Thursday, October 28, 2010

14th Week - The end of the Journey of collecting resources for the ESL class...

so, here I am...the second last week of the semester...but still...has modules to be completed...Module 5 has just been given out and I haven't managed to finish it...none the less, there is still one more week to complete it..

as for the individual work for module 4, I've decided to use a song by a malaysian artist, Faizal Tahir - Satu Malaysia.



the song was solely dedicated to the unity of the citizen of Malaysia.... so, it has a very close relationship with the topic that my group has chosen for this module's task.

for the pair work, I and Liyana had came up with a video entitled "The Environment"...the video was created using collections of pictures from the internet with some editing done to it and integrated with the legendary popstar, Michael Jackson's song - Earth song.
I and Liyana first chose a topic to work on which was "Saving our environment" for the year 5...

so, here is the video



hoped you enjoy the video and gained a valuable input from it...

until then..

my last entry for this semester....

chill!

No comments:

Post a Comment